Oldalak: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Le
  Nyomtatás  
Szerző Téma: Jagdterrier Mindörökké!  (Megtekintve 102653 alkalommal)
banshee
kutyapecér :-)
Vadász
Nem elérhető Nem elérhető

« Új üzenet #120 Dátum: 2009. Január 08. - 15:06:01 »

Ott nem tudom, megnyitnád te?
Naplózva

A kutya jobb ,mint egy feleség, kevesebbet eszik, kevesebbet iszik, nem beszél vissza és már bundája is van.
P.Zoli
Vendég
« Új üzenet #121 Dátum: 2009. Január 08. - 15:10:33 »

Ott nem tudom, megnyitnád te?

Fejvakarás Hát ehez tényleg modi kell!
Naplózva
Urr Antal
Vendég
« Új üzenet #122 Dátum: 2009. Március 30. - 20:07:00 »

Sziasztok!

A Vadászaprón találtam!

"Elveszett jagd terrier kutyusom!!!!!!!
nyÍregyhÁzÁn mÁrcius 19.-Én este a rÉgi dÉli temetŐnÉl (kulcsÁr-, csemete utcÁnÁl) elveszett egy 8 Éves jagd terrier kan kutya!!!sima szŐrŰ, fekete-cser barna szÍnŰ (min pl. a doberman);42 cm a marmagassÁga!!!!kÉp talÁlhatÓ itt a profilomban, iwiwen, barÁtikÖrÖn!!!!aki lÁtta vagy befogta, kÉrem ÉrtesÍtsen itt, vagy az alÁbbi szÁmokon:
-70/546-6622 vagy a
-42/462-479-es számon!!!
a kutyust, csalÁdja vÁrja nagyon haza !!!!!! :\'( :\'( :\'("
Naplózva
Btibike
Vadász

« Új üzenet #123 Dátum: 2009. Május 07. - 17:28:05 »

Még Március végén voltunk kinn Lacarakban Zlatko Pisarevic-nél,a SIRMIUM kennel tulajdonosánál kiskutyáért.Ott fotóztuk a két német import kanját.
Ischko vom Lutzmannstein

Ossy vom Grenzkamm

Naplózva
Btibike
Vadász

« Új üzenet #124 Dátum: 2009. Május 07. - 17:30:09 »

Ossy vom Grenzkamm
Naplózva
banshee
kutyapecér :-)
Vadász

« Új üzenet #125 Dátum: 2009. Május 09. - 13:37:32 »

Szia Tibi! Gitta betüzelt már?
Naplózva

A kutya jobb ,mint egy feleség, kevesebbet eszik, kevesebbet iszik, nem beszél vissza és már bundája is van.
Btibike
Vadász

« Új üzenet #126 Dátum: 2009. Május 10. - 15:30:22 »

Szia!Még nem forog.Tegnap voltam kinn Sremska Mitrovicán Moronál.Sajnos a KAN-t még nem hozták vissza.Viszont a gazdája ajánlott egy nekem való kant.Sajnos mivel újra Zlatkohoz mentünk elsősorban,ezért nem volt időm megnézni,de hamarosan újra ki fogunk menni és akkor felkeresem mindenképpen a kutya gazdáját.
Naplózva
Btibike
Vadász

« Új üzenet #127 Dátum: 2009. Május 10. - 15:32:42 »

Tegnap este a határon átjöttünk,Makóra mentünk,mert Balázsnál kitettünk néhány cuccunkat.Este a Tatánál volt a találkozó.De sajnos csak fél órát töltöttünk velük.Így is ma hajnal 2-kor értem haza.
Naplózva
hunter-erdei
Vadász

« Új üzenet #128 Dátum: 2009. Május 12. - 14:18:28 »

2009. június 6.-dikán CACT Vércsapa Munkavizsga tacskók,terrierek számára,Szombathelyen.Nevezési határidő:Május 25.Nevezéshez elérhetőség:Németh Nikoletta,06 20 3461481  e-mail:marzipan78@freemail.hu
Naplózva
BODO
Rügy

« Új üzenet #129 Dátum: 2009. Július 16. - 18:17:26 »

Sziasztok!
Fedeztetésre ill. megvételre keresek a néhai Andráspusztai vagy Kondorházi kennelből kutyákat.
Ha tudtok segiteni irjatok!
Előre is köszönöm!
Naplózva
Nikola S. - Vojvodina
Rügy

« Új üzenet #130 Dátum: 2009. Augusztus 18. - 14:42:52 »

Hello to all Hungarian Jagdterrier breeders.
My name is Nikola Stajic,i live in Serbia,vilage Neuzina (next to Jarkovac where lives my friend Zlatomir Tomic the owner of Vuk-Filip,and Falcon Fax vom Siyux sons of Astor vom Asstraata).
Here is my best and favourite dog
Pera (Beni x Beba)

His father Beni has 6xCAC,2xBOB,R.BOG,LZ-7,2xCACT,R.CACT

His mother Beba has R.CAC,R.CACIB,and she hunts a lot.

This one was my crazyest,also the son of Beni,his mother Astra is Astor Asstraata`s granddother.
Aca (Beni x Astra)

I have sold him to Russia.
I would like to know how popular are dogs from serbia (Vuk-Filip,Beni,Alfi...)in Hungary,and what kind of dogs you prefere for hunting,and underground huningt,those who only bark,or those who attack the animal. I would also like to know when wil be some competitions for jagdterriers in hungary,because i would like to come with my dogs.

Naplózva
St.Girgesz
Vadász

A gasztroszent!

« Új üzenet #131 Dátum: 2009. Augusztus 18. - 15:48:23 »

Hello,

Firstly, welcome on this forum.

Right, I don't have jagd, but I like these dogs. (I was thinking a lot, when I bought my dog that what I should bought: a dachshund or jagd. At the end I bought a dachshund. But I have a several of acquaintances, who hunt with jagd and these dogs work so beautiful and we hunt to fox with jagd a lot.)

In my opinion, that some pople of forum can help to you the case of jagd in Hungary, certainly (for exampel: Btibike, Ifjzoli or Hunter-erdei.) Wave

Let feather be in your hat and fox in the burrow! Bion

Gergő
Naplózva

Üdv a vadásznak!
"Gazdagnak érezheti magát az a nép, amely ilyen hagyományokkal rendelkezik."(John Paget; 1839.)

"Amiről nem mondunk le, az mindig a miénk marad."
Btibike
Vadász

« Új üzenet #132 Dátum: 2009. Augusztus 27. - 13:54:59 »

My name is Nikola Stajic,i live in Serbia,vilage Neuzina (next to Jarkovac where lives my friend Zlatomir Tomic the owner of Vuk-Filip,and Falcon Fax vom Siyux sons of Astor vom Asstraata).

Pozdrav Nikola!

As I see your dogs are from excellent lines. I would be interested if you only use them on competitions, or also in huntings? If you use them on huntings, tell us about their work, please! If you only go to competitions, I would like to know what type of competitions you go to? Brzinske, rovaske, gater, svestrane?

In Hungary the serbian dogs (and their offsprings) are very popluar, you can find many serbian lines here. Three dogs arrived to us in the '90-s from Serbia which had great influence on the hungarian Jagdterrier stock. Those 3 dogs are Paja and 2 of his sons, Diezzel and Demon vom Asstraata from Stanko Delic. He also took Paja later on back to him. They are mostly found on the pedigrees of the competitor dogs, but many people also hunt with their offspring.
In Hungary there are different expectations from the Jagterrier. There are some that more like barking dogs and there are some that more like the
sharper dogs.

I for example prefer the real hard and sharp dogs, this is why I use by bitch Gina (pet name Gitta), who was born in Serbia by Zivkov Goran in village Backo Gradiste. Her sir is Astor vom Asstraata, her dam is Blanka. As you can see, she is a sibling of Fakker, but not from the same litter.

As the competitions of direct contact were banned in the former Yougoslavia, there were banned also in Hungary. Nowadays dogs only bark at the net seeing the quarry.

If you are interested in anything more, feel free to contact me on my e-mail address at btibike@gmail.com

Regards,
Tibi
Naplózva
Nikola S. - Vojvodina
Rügy

« Új üzenet #133 Dátum: 2009. Augusztus 27. - 21:41:25 »

Pozdrav Nikola!

As I see your dogs are from excellent lines. I would be interested if you only use them on competitions, or also in huntings? If you use them on huntings, tell us about their work, please! If you only go to competitions, I would like to know what type of competitions you go to? Brzinske, rovaske, gater, svestrane?

In Hungary the serbian dogs (and their offsprings) are very popluar, you can find many serbian lines here. Three dogs arrived to us in the '90-s from Serbia which had great influence on the hungarian Jagdterrier stock. Those 3 dogs are Paja and 2 of his sons, Diezzel and Demon vom Asstraata from Stanko Delic. He also took Paja later on back to him. They are mostly found on the pedigrees of the competitor dogs, but many people also hunt with their offspring.
In Hungary there are different expectations from the Jagterrier. There are some that more like barking dogs and there are some that more like the
sharper dogs.

I for example prefer the real hard and sharp dogs, this is why I use by bitch Gina (pet name Gitta), who was born in Serbia by Zivkov Goran in village Backo Gradiste. Her sir is Astor vom Asstraata, her dam is Blanka. As you can see, she is a sibling of Fakker, but not from the same litter.

As the competitions of direct contact were banned in the former Yougoslavia, there were banned also in Hungary. Nowadays dogs only bark at the net seeing the quarry.

If you are interested in anything more, feel free to contact me on my e-mail address at btibike@gmail.com

Regards,
Tibi
I only hunt with my dogs,and they are exelent workers,because their father Beni is exelent to. If there would be some competitions here in serbia,i would go to svestrane,gater,rovaske.I have a question for you about your Gina (Gitta) : are her offsprings litle late  with interes for work (kasno prorade) on fox and a bager (with 1-1,5  year!!) because fakers are. Thanks.
Naplózva
Btibike
Vadász

« Új üzenet #134 Dátum: 2009. Augusztus 27. - 22:47:03 »

I only hunt with my dogs,and they are exelent workers,because their father Beni is exelent to. If there would be some competitions here in serbia,i would go to svestrane,gater,rovaske.I have a question for you about your Gina (Gitta) : are her offsprings litle late  with interes for work (kasno prorade) on fox and a bager (with 1-1,5  year!!) because fakers are. Thanks.

Since I have Gina she didn't have pups, so I don't know how her offspring are. But this year at her next heat I would breed her, so if you know any pedigreed dog from the old Prce line (Hatz, Hex, Hektor, Mick, Niko, Natter, Nostra, Nero od Prce), or Jasen-Gaja line dog which works in natural den, please let me know! No problem if it doesn'T have the ipsit and have no competition results. 
*But it has to be a good worker in natural and has to be very sharp. Regards, Tibi
Naplózva
Oldalak: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Fel
  Nyomtatás  

Ugrás: